First Appointment Information
What should I bring to my first appointment?
Completed Medical History and Patient Registration Forms (see below)
- Insurance Card,
- Drivers License / Photo ID
- Physician Referral (if required by insurance)
- Copies of all pertinent medical records including urinalysis, blood work, radiology reports pathology results and surgical history
- Bring report and CD of recent imaging (KUB xray, ultrasound, CT, MRI, Bone Scans)
- A list of current medications, prescription and over-the-counter
- Completed Patient Questionaires (see below)
- Please be prepared to provide a urine sample on your initial appointment. You may be asked to provide a urine sample at subsequent appointments depending on your condition.
Call 703-687-3601for an appointment or click here for online appointment.
Please print the following forms and fill them out prior to your visit:
New Patient Registration
New Patient Questionnaire
Important Questionnaires for Adult Men (IPSS & SHIM)